Things My Dad Was Wrong About - Cars and Fashion

[caption id="attachment_6322" align="alignnone" width="480"]shitbox 9000 Green, like a shiny suit[/caption]

This is the best of both worlds, staring me right in the face.  It is a shitbox Mercury Monarch, born not from jets, but from the decomposed, assraped carcass of the 1960 Ford Falcon.  No one will mistake it for a Mercedes, trust me.

Granada (Monarch) vs. Mercedes
Dad: Iapprove of this car so long as no one drops a golf ball on it from space!

Part two of the mistake?  Green.

Green?  Really?  This is not an Aston.  It is a fashion choice.  Like when Dad married the harpy.
Dad:  Look at my shiny green suit!  I call it "pistachio," for obvious reasons! **  White Belt and White Loafers make it pimpin' like Huggy Bear!

Green suits are like meth - not even once.

**Dad:  Also, because my balls will be that small once she is through with me!

Comments

  1. so looking forward to our future..just PLEASE leave the shoes and belt in the past..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment